Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The 'Dark' Disney Princess Book Tag!

Soudha from Of Stacks and Cups created this tag and it looks like so much fun. I love the Disney movies and the princesses so much. I grew up on Disney movies and I love them still. Who is your favorite Disney princess? Movie? Let me know below in the comments. Also I'm trying to 'Halloween' up all my posts as much as I can so all the pictures below with feature the Disney princesses in a darker form.





      Name Your Favorite Classic





I am obsessed vampires. This was so amazing to me as a kid. Though I will admit I had to reread it twice to fully understand it but I was really young. 








                   Pick a book that kept you reading well past your bedtime




I read this book in one night. I couldn't stop reading, even when my favorite show came on. 












Name your favorite classic romance



If you don't know what this picture is from then you're missing out. Period.











Name a book that's about making sacrifices and fighting for your dreams






I don't think this one needs any expirations. 


















Name a book with a smart and independent female character 



The Hunger Games. Katniss is very smart, she's had to hunt and take care of her family before surviving The Hunger Games, twice.













Name a book where the character challenges the social conventions of their world



Mare Barrow fits this nicely I'd say. I think she really challenged the social norm. I also can't wait to see what she does next.









               Name a book that had a roller coaster ending



I don't want to spoil the end for anyone...












Name a book featuring with a kick ass female character



Celeana! She's the most kick ass female I've ever read about and she's amazing!














Name a book featuring a hardworking, self-made character

Jon Snow from A Song of Fire and Ice. He's so hardworking and completely hot. Okay that had nothing to do with the question but it's true.









                       Name a book featuring an artist



Feyre! 
Is anyone else excited for A Court of Mist and Fury?! I want it right this minute! It's still my favorite book of the year.













Tagging





11 comments:

  1. Forbidden was definitely an intense book I agree with the categories you put it under!

    I'll get to making a post for this tag some time soon!

    fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I can't wait to see yours :D

      Delete
    2. http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca/2015/11/the-dark-disney-princess-book-tag.html

      here it is! enjoy :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the tag! I'm get to it as soon as I have time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. Hope you enjoy doing it as much as I did.

      Delete
  3. Awesome tag! I may have to do this one. I love your answers and I agree Calaena is the most kick ass female character!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I'd love to see your answers!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for this tag! Can't wait to do it as soon as I get the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh such a strange tag O-O Doesn’t Jasmine just really look like a vampire?!
    And I was on the verge of buying ACOTRA today, when I realized I forgot my student card at home...
    Nice answers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does! That's sucks! I hope you get it soon!

      Delete