Friday, October 16, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday (12)





Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.





You can also follow me on Twitter (where I spend a lot of time) or link my Facebook page for updates


Question
If you could have any super power, what would it be? - Suggested by Jess Time to Read



Answer
Well... I can't choose just one so I will give you all my top 3 choices.

1) Invisibility
I'd be able to hide and no one would bother me. I'd get a lot more reading done. I could also spy on people if need be, haha.

2) Teleport 
I've love to be able to just travel the world and that's hard with limited money so if I could teleport I'd travel everywhere! There would be no place left untouched by me. It was be a dream come true.

3) Speed Reader
I read fast, but with hardly any time to read I don't get much done. If I could speed read I could get through all the amazing books that just sit there and taunt me with their awesomeness.




So what about you guys? What would you choose as a super power? Leave me a comment below or drop your FF links and I'll visit your page. Don't forget to follow me. I always follow back! 

16 comments:

  1. I like the Speed Reader ability! That would be awesome. I can never read fast enough to get everything read and my TBR pile grows and grows! Have a happy weekend. I am a continuing follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know your pain! It seems for every book I read three more gets added to my TBR! Never enough time!

      Delete
  2. I like your second and third answer. Never thought about speed reading! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Speed Reader super power can come in handy! LOL :)
    OLD follower :)

    My FF
    Donita @ My Random Book thoughts


    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh good choices! From those I’d definitely go with teleportation! I think it would be so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speed reading definitely! So many books so little time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices, I particularly like Speed Reading. That would be great. Like you, I chose teleportation.

    Old follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be able to just look at a book and BOOM I've read it lol. Love your answers! I don't fully understand how the feature and follow works though lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so freaking awesome! Oh it's easy. You just head over to Alison's blog, the link is above and it will give you a question to answer for the week. On Friday every one adds theirs links there and you can just go see everyone's answers and follow each other. Wow... I'm super bad at explaining things...

      Delete
  8. I think invisibility is my favorite tbh, tho might result in book stealing :D

    New follower :)

    HannahCassie @ http://psilovethatbook.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I totally agree with you. Thanks for the follows.

      Delete