Friday, October 02, 2015

Feature & Follow (11)





Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.




Question
Pick three book characters... Kiss? Marry? Kill? - Suggested by Watcha Reading?



Answer
So I've seen this new 'tame' version of the kill, fuck, marry game. I've also seen the kiss, marry, cliff version as well. Rest assured they are all the same thing. On to my answer!

So I choose Daemon Black, Rhysand, and Jon Evans.

I will kiss Rhysand.

Kill Jon Evans.

I will marry Daemon Black. Right now, seriously. I can create a super fast wedding or just head down to the courthouse, or like some did in the old days, jump over a broom with him anytime. I'm so ready.



So let me know below your answers little sunflowers or leave your link to your FF. I can't wait to see who you guys pick!

25 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I picked - Finnick from THG to kiss, Simon from TMI to marry and Dolores Umbridge from HP to kill (I know, I know, everyone's doing the same - but I seriously don't blame them haha)

    Following you via GFC! Love your blog!

    My FF: http://tyrasbookshelf.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/feature-follow-friday.html

    Thanks, Tyra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow. I followed back and I just love Finnick <3

      Delete
  2. New follower on Google Connect, Bloglovin and Twitter!

    Here's my FF: https://thewritersinkwell.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/feature-and-follow-friday-3-kiss-marry-kill/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the follows! I will definitely return the favor!

      Delete
  3. HAHAHA! You have interesting pick right there ! :)

    old GFC follower and New G+ and Bloglovin follower :)

    My FF
    Donita @ My Random Book thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for the follows. I will be sure to return the favor! 😁

      Delete
  4. I keep hearing about Daemon! That series is definitely going on my December TBR!
    My FF

    Old Follower
    Nicolette @ A Read-aholic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you'll love it! It's one of favorites!

      Delete
  5. I am not familiar with any of those characters I believe.

    Followed you through GFC :)

    Check out my FF post here! :)

    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've not heard of Daemon?! You're missing out! Check out the Lux series. Thanks for following me.

      Delete
  6. Daemon, yes! Definitely with you there! :-D Old follower.

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Yay Daemon!! He was among my picks too! ;)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because Daemon is awesome. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Daemon made my list too :) I'd happily marry the guy! Can't wait for Oblivion this winter.

    Old follower via Bloglovin.

    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still a little swore over Oblivion..... once I heard it was only going to be the first book in print I got so sad. I guess I will have to buy the ebook too... /sigh

      Delete
  9. Good spouse choice!! New GFC Follower!! My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. You don't know Daemon!? That's sad. You should read the Lux series, he's awesome. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. Haha! I'm not familiar with Jon Evans, but yes Daemon Black. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon Evans is from Life as we knew it. He's kind of a jerk in the last book of the series.

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never read this books, but they are familiar to me from GoodReads. It's sound like good choice.
    New Bloglovin' and Google+ follower,
    Silvy @Books are my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follows! I returned the favor!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!