Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Angelblood (Dark Angel #4)




Seven days… 

Israel seems…different since he came out of his coma. His life has been saved but Alyx had to make a deal with the devil to do so. She has to hand Israel over to Lucifer unless she finds a way to defeat Samyara. But to do this Alyx will need Israel and Jordan, the two men fighting for her heart, to work together. Can they put aside their differences long enough to defeat Samyara? 

Seven days until Israel is sentenced to Hell. Seven days to find Samyara. Seven days to raise an army. 

This will be Alyx’s greatest battle yet.





Format: eBook
Author Hanna Peach
Published: 01/01/2014
Links to get your own copy 
                                                                       Amazon B&N 






Book Breakdown
This is actually a spoiler free review! So enjoy!

*I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review*

Angelblood, naturally, picks up where Angelsong finished. Israel's alive and doing fine. Now they have Adere and Samyara to take care of. The bargain our lovely Alyx made with Balthazar to save Israel's life is taking it's toll on her. I feel bad for her so much. I love Alyx and hate to see her this way. Also, this book takes place over seven days. Yes, you read that right, SEVEN days. 

This book moves so fast even through the layered plot. I've never felt a week go by so fast. I love this installment so much! It seems more like a character building piece but that's great. I've said this before in other reviews but I just love getting to know characters that I love. It really feels like I know them too. 

There is some sweet romance in this book. Israel, oh Israel oh I love you. He's so awesome. I think I've got another book boyfriend to my ever growing list. But he deserves a spot among them. I love the relationship that he and Alyx have, they are such an adorable couple! 

There is so much action in this book just as with the last that you're never bored. I found myself holding my breath in some post of this book. It's like one hell of a thrill ride! Thanks to Hannah for letting me read this! It's amazing! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!