Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (1)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.



Now I'm going to go from 10 to 1 and number 1 will the character I just couldn't connect the most with. I'm not saying these characters are bad so don't go hating. I just personally didn't connect with them.

All of these characters will be listed for the same reason, I understand most of them but still there was no connection at all. That also doesn't mean I hate them. Some of these characters I actually really like.

Don't forget to tell me some of the characters you couldn't connect to or simply leave your TTT link below.

Ten Characters You Just Didn't Click With



10) Seth 






9) Adelina Amouteru





8) Michael Phoenix





7) Jon Evans





6) Araby Worth







5) Maximum Ride






4) Dawn



3) Hatsumi


2) Mia






1) Haruna Nagashima

7 comments:

  1. Adelina almost made my list, but I thought I'd give her one more book to try to redeem herself! LOL! Dawn was a bit hard to like, but I didn't not click with her I guess! Still need to read The Return myself! Eep! Waited toooooo looooong!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love The Return if you love Seth! It's full of Sethie-goodness

      Delete
  2. Mia is an interesting choice. I know so many people love that book, but I found it boring. I thought the whole thing was an exercise in poor characterization, too. Oh, well... everyone's entitled to an opinion, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like it either... it was very boring.

      Delete
  3. Welcome to TTT! :D I didn't do it this week because I couldn't think of more than 4 ^-^"
    Anywho, I just know a few characters from your list. Personally I love the Maximum ride series, and think that Max is pretty cool, but I understand why people wouldn't =p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah this is the first one I felt I could actually fill out. Most I can't think of ten whole entries lol.

      Delete
    2. yeah exactly. just do them when you can :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!