Friday, September 18, 2015

The Friday 56 (5)






This weekly meme is hosted by Freda's Voice and it's simple to join in the fun! Just grab your book and turn to page 56 or 56% if you're using an eReader and post a sentence or a few. No spoilers though!










She grabbed Chaol's arm as they drew near the tea court. "If you walk up looking like you're going to pummel someone," she crooned, linking her elbow through his, "then he'll certainly know something is amiss. And, again, do not say anything to him. Leave the talking and the charming to me."

Chaol raised his eyebrows, "So I'm just here for decoration?"

"Be grateful I consider you a worthy accessory."







6 comments:

  1. First off, I love the new design!
    I love the idea of this and I'm going to start reading Crown of Midnight sometime in the next two weeks, so look forward to comparing my experience with others!

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I know you'll love Crown of Midnight. It's just so good!

      Delete
  2. If you're interested (and haven't already done it ahah) I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition award: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much but I have already done this award lol But again, thank you so much for even thinking of me!

      Delete
  3. Oh cool meme! :D
    I tagged you for the Harry Potter Spells Tag! Seems fitting as you are in the process of reading them :)
    http://justanotherbookishblog.blogspot.nl/2015/09/harry-potter-spells-tag.html

    ReplyDelete