Monday, September 21, 2015

My First Time

1) First Facebook profile pic?
It was awful, I'm not going to show it. I had short black hair with dyed blood red tips and my full on goth makeup. Yes, I went through a goth phase but even now I'm still very alternative with my style.


2) Do you still talk to your first love?
No way, we broke up because I found out he was going behind my back and flirting and hitting on this other girl who happened to be friends with a friend of mine who told me. Did you keep up there? So, I dumped him on our one year anniversary. What a lovely present...

3) What was your first alcoholic drink?
I do not drink. I don't like it. I've only ever had the tiniest slip to be polite and as soon as my host was gone I poured it down the drain in the sink. My family has a real bad history of being alcoholics and I've seen some of my friends drunk and they acted so stupid and some even did things that really came back and bit them in the butt. One of my friends got so drunk she ended up sleeping with some random stranger, and that was how she lost her virginity. Alcohol isn't as cool as teenagers think. Do yourself a favor, don't drink, smoke, or do drugs and you'll be amazed how far you can get in life with a clear head and healthy body.

4) What was your first job?
My parents actually owned their own mom 'n' pop grocery store and I worked there after school and weekends. I started when I was 11 by watering the plants and then when I was 13 I got to work the cash register. I used to be so proud of my dad. He worked so hard to provide for us. We always had everything we needed and 90% of what we wanted. Though I still got made fun of in school about my dad's job... /sigh/ kids can be cruel.

5) What was your first car?
I've never actually had my own car. My parents had a truck, mini van, and a white Jeep. My mother always used the van and my dad the car. When I was able to start driving they told me to use the Jeep. I did, it was like my car but really not...

6) Who was the first person to text you today?
This will probably shock you guys, but I don't really ever text... I don't even have a phone, my boyfriend does though... I'm more of a tablet person. Kindle Fire is where it's at!

7) Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
When I first got up this morning, I thought of my little Lizzie.

8) Who was your first grade teacher?
I was actually home schooled between grades 1-3 so my dad was my teacher.

9) Where was your first trip on an airplane?
New York to see SM Town NY! Girls' Generation and SHINee and then after the concert I was a total BoA and Super Junior fan too.

10) Who was your first best friend and do you still talk?
My first best friend was Rane, she has an awesome name right?
we talk through Facebook as we live over 2000 miles apart.

11) Where was your first sleepover?
My grandmother's house when I was a little thing.

12) What was the first thing you did this morning?
I went to get something to drink, Cherry Coke is a gift from above.

13) What was the first concert you went to?
Green Day, where I got to see Billie Joe's butt. True story.

14) First broken bone?
Never had a broken bone, ever. I'm awesome like that.

15) First piercing?
I got my lip pierced first then a few others followed.

16) First foreign country you've been to?
Japan, oh what a wonderful place.

17) First movie you remember seeing at the cinema?
....... I don't know.... a disney movie maybe... The Little Mermaid. 

18) When was your first detention?
I've never had a detention, I was a good kid... until I got expelled of course.

19) Who was your first roommate?
My boyfriend.

20) If you had one wish, what would it be?
To be able to have all the money I need for books.

21) The first sport you were involved in?
Volleyball, I love it so much but I can't play anymore after my surgery.

22) What is the first thing you do when you get home?
I would say check my laptop but where I'm never sure when I'm going to be able to use it... read? Or Twitter, I really like Twitter.

23) When was your first kiss?
I remembered it well, I was in the back of my boyfriend's car with him and his parents were driving. I was 14. He took my hand and gave me a small peck on the lips without them knowing. Now my first real kiss came when I was 16 by a different guy and wow. Very nice. That's the first kiss I claim but I was kissed by my next door neighbor when I was in third grade, we'd write lover letters and such to each other but then he moved away and the next time I saw him he had three kids but two different girls... glad that never went anywhere.






There we go, I saw this floating all over YouTube a while back and wanted to do it. That was all you lovely Ladybugs and get to know me a little better. If any of you guys want to do this feel free and drop your link below because I'd love to get to know you guys better too.

6 comments:

  1. Great post, Carrie! I hate alcohol too - when I was tiny, my parents used to offer me a sip of theirs on New Year's Eve, but it smelt so bad! I can't stand it, haha! Also, I think it's really cool that you've been to Japan, I'd love to go there!

    I nominated you for the I Mustache You Some Questions Tag. I had loads of fun doing it and I hope you do too! Check out my post here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Japan is awesome! If you ever get the chance to go do it! You'll have an amazing time! Yes! alcohol does stink!

      Thanks! This tag should be fun!

      Delete
  2. Wow cool post! BTW high five for universe-themed backgrounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post, it's nice being able to get to know you better :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...