Sunday, September 27, 2015

First Ever Signed Book!



If any of you follow me on Twitter and you should I post cool things like this there first. Anyway, I posted on Twitter about how I couldn't find any hardcover Queen of Shadows at any store around me. So I got the ebook one. It's why I've been delaying riding it so long. I generally dislike reading ebooks. But then when we went to Target to pick up some video my boyfriend wanted, I saw it. It was the last one one the shelf and it was signed! SIGNED. I nearly lost it right there and started fangirling but of course I refrained from doing so, I wouldn't want to embarrass my boyfriend or anything.







16 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD YOU LUCKY GIRL!!! I am positively jealous! What I would give to get a signed book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, you're so lucky to have a signed copy of Queen of Shadows! I have a few signed children's books from when school brought authors in every now and then, but nothing recently!

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only signed book I have but I hope to find more! That's awesome though! Which signed books do you have?

      Delete
  3. Wow lucky!!! That’s such a cool book to have signed! :D Signed books are always fun :) I have two, one of which was also a lucky find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first signed book! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that's really great that you found a signed copy! Can't wait to see what you think of the book! :)
    Miranda's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will have great things to say about the book :)

      Delete
  6. OMG that's awesome!! SJ Maas is seriously the best author ever :D

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh my gosh I hate you so much for that xD I just recently gotten into that series and its so amazing!! (ChoalxCelaena fan here!) & btw I might be late, but I love your new blog design! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It took a long time to get this design. Lol
      The series is so amazing! I'm completely obsessed with it! Choal... Good luck with that ship.... I'm still unsure who I want as endgame..

      Delete
  8. AWESOME!!!! I'm so jelly, but I am happy for you still. :D That is so kick ass. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yeah it was pure dumb luck I even found it.

      Delete