Friday, September 04, 2015

Feature & Follow (9)



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.




The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.




Question

Name a movie you would have loved to read as a book ( That is not a book already obviously) - Suggested by Go Book Yourself



Answer

I don't really know, maybe Easy A, Zombieland, and Titanic. Yeah those would be good books I'd read. 












Share your FF with me so I can come comment and don't forget to follow me so I will follow you!

12 comments:

  1. I also picked Titanic. I think it would be nice to read about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though I'd have to skip the part where Jack dies... it makes me cry every time.

      Delete
  2. Oh nice! I thought Zombieland was a book already. Or at least a graphic novel. I could be thinking of a dozen other movies though! LOL!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it? I had no idea! I must go look and see!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I haven't seen Easy A as an answer today, and that would be a great book! Titanic too!

    Old follower via GFC!
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zombieland would be an interesting book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet Jack and Rose in Titanic would've been amazing to read about!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reading Easy A would make my entire life
    old follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.