Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Angelsong (Dark Angel #3)



Israel lies dying from demon poison. To save him, Alyx needs the recipe for the cure, supposedly contained within the Threads of Dark, and she needs Mayrekk’s knowledge of herbs to make it.



But Mayrekk remains imprisoned in Michaelea, being punished for his hand in Alyx’s escape, and Michael himself guards the key to Mayrekk’s freedom. The Threads of Dark is sealed within a secret chamber deep under the Archives of Urielos, a Seraphim city clinging to cliffs somewhere along the coast of Italy. Even if Alyx does manage to find a way into the city, the chamber is guarded by ancient riddles and deadly traps…



Can Alyx rescue Mayrekk and retrieve the Threads of Dark before Israel slips away?










Book Breakdown 




So for a while I was in a reading slump and after getting over it I started into this book. I was so angry! Some times life gets so busy and I don't have time to read which was awful! When I wasn't reading this book I found myself thinking about it. The point where my boyfriend kept asking me why in was so out of it. This book just grabs your attention and doesn't let go. 


I don't want to give too much away as this is the third book and I don't want to spoil anyone who hasn't read the first two (which you should by the way, go do that now. You won't regret it!) But I will say this, I am one of those people who enjoy love triangles. /gasps/ I know, I know. Though I'm probably rooting for Jordan.


There is the perfect balance of adrenaline pumping action and sweet tender romance. If you enjoyed the first two books in this series than I know you'll love this one. It's my favorite so far and I can't wait to see what happens next! So get this book, start the series. Whatever just read this! You'll love Alyx and enjoy her character so much. 


*I received this book free from the author and in no way does that affect my review. This is my honest opinion*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.