1) Read only trilogies or a stand alone?
Trilogies, easy choice for me.
2) Read only female or male authors?
I have a against male authors at all. But I would chose female as pretty much every author I read is female.
3) Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
Amazon, they are cheaper and have everything.
4) All books become movies or TV shows?
Though one.... TV shows.
5) Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
5 per week. I'd go crazy only reading 5 pages a day. Plus I think I'd get bored that way.
6) Be a professional reviewer or author?
Easy, author. I've always wanted to be an author. Since I was 15.
7) Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before?
God, tough..... I have favorites because they are the best to me. But maybe new books, I could read new favorites!
8) Be a librarian or book seller?
I'd say bookseller. I'd love to have my very own little bookstore and talk to customers all day about books.
9) Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
Favorite genre. I couldn't give that up at all. It's what I mostly read anyway.
10) Only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical. Even though I love my new kindle (did I forget to tell you lovelies that I got a kindle fire? It's awesome), I will always love the feeling of holding a real book in my hands.