Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (19)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine







Expected publication: October 27th 2015



The Iron Prince—my nephew—betrayed us all. 

He killed me. 

Then, I woke up. 

Waking after a month on the brink of death, Ethan Chase is stunned to learn that the Veil that conceals the fey from human sight was temporarily torn away. Although humankind's glimpse of the world of Faery lasted just a brief moment, the human world has been cast into chaos, and the emotion and glamour produced by fear and wonder has renewed the tremendous power of the Forgotten Queen. Now, she is at the forefront of an uprising against the courts of Summer and Winter—a reckoning that will have cataclysmic effects on the Nevernever. 

Leading the Lady's Forgotten Army is Keirran himself: Ethan's nephew, and the traitor son of the Iron Queen, Meghan Chase.To stop Keirran, Ethan must disobey his sister once again as he and his girlfriend, Kenzie, search for answers long forgotten. In the face of unprecedented evil and unfathomable power, Ethan's enemies must become his allies, and the world of the fey will be changed forevermore.

16 comments:

  1. I have not read this series yet, but I really think I should start soon. That gold on the cover! Great pick Carrie.
    ~Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This series is amazing! I bet you'd love it!

      Delete
  2. Great post! I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award

    http://just--that--girl.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/the-blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooooo excited for this one! It feels like eons since Iron Traitor came out! I mean I knew Ethan would be okay for book 3, as I saw a book 3 on Goodreads,but it's been killing me not knowing! I can't wait for this book! Will definitely be making it a priority once it releases! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! This is going to be epic! I simply can't wait!

      Delete
  4. Oops just read this and got a major spoiler out of it... good going, self >.>
    Sounds great though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry! I didn't want spoil anyone!

      Delete
    2. Haha it's okay, now I get read to figure out why this thing happened! :D

      Delete
    3. There you go! That's a great way to look at it :)

      Delete
  5. Hey!! I nominated you for the 90s book tag! Have fun with it!! :D
    http://justanotherbookishblog.blogspot.com/2015/08/90s-movie-book-tag.html
    Caroline @ Just Another Bookish Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god! I had no idea Julie Kagawa was continuing on with this series! I'm so excited now and I have to read this as soon as possible when it comes out!

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for this! The last book had such a crazy cliffhanger!

    ~Cari @ myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it did! It's been horrid waiting for this book!

      Delete