Monday, August 24, 2015

Unpopular Opinions

1) A Popular Book or series that you didn't like.
The Talon series or Evermore.

2) A Popular Book or series that every one else seems to hate but you love.
Blue Bloods!!! Seriously, that series is so underrated.

3) A Love Triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with (warn ppl for spoilers) OR an OTP that you don't like.
I usually end up liking the person the character choses. I don't have an answer for this one. Wait... I may have one. Seriously, spoilers here. I hate how in the Splintered series that she got to keep both guys. One or none is how it should've been.

4) A popular book Genre that you hardly reach for.
YA Contemporary. Not a huge fan of any contemporary, honestly.

5) A popular or beloved character that you do not like.
People my hate me for this but it's just my thoughts. No hate. If you like these people that's fine. Good for you but everyone is different.
1) Tris from Divergent
2) Jacob from Twilight
3) Jeb from Splintered

6) A popular author that you can't seem to get into.
I don't really have one. I like pretty much all popular author.

7) A popular book trope that you're tired of seeing. (examples "lost princess", corrupt ruler, love triangles, etc.)
Instant love!!! I'm so sick of girl meets boy and bam love. I love triangles and all the other stuff. But there is no love at first sight. There is lust at first sight but love needs time to develop.

8) A popular series that you have no interest in reading.
Beautiful Creatures.

9) The saying goes "The book is always better than the movie", but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
Harry Potter, the movies to me are better.

2 comments:

  1. Great tag! I love it when people have opinions which don't exactly align with the norm. Not everyone likes the same things, right?

    And I'm with you on insta-love - that's so incredibly annoying and so unrealistic!
    I read the spoiler for Splintered by mistake but to be honest I don't know if I'll ever get on with the series. I've read half of the first book and now it's just collecting dust.

    AmandaEmma @ Little Miss Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love seeing everyone's different opinions. It's cool to see how different some can be. Yeah... insta-love is the bane of my reading existence. Splintered.... I've read the first and loved it! The second was great but the third..... yeah...

      Delete