Thursday, August 20, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award


I was nominated by two amazing bloggers! Julia and Konstantin. Thank you both so very much! Your blogs are both awesome sauce. Since 20 questions would be hard to do I'm going to choose a few from both of them.

The rules for this award are:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2) Put the award logo on your blog.
3) Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4) Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5) Nominate ten blogs.



1) Which is your favorite place to read?
My bathtub. It's so relaxing and no one bothers me.

2) What type of characters are you more inclined to like?
For guys, the bad boy type that needs love. Girls, someone strong and that I can relate to.

3) If you wrote a novel what would it be called?
This one is a good question as I am writing and it's going to be called; The Choice

4) Which novel/book series would you like to be adapted to graphic novel(s)?
The Lux series!

5) Do you prefer ebooks or printed books?

Printed, they just feel real to me. I love my kindle and all but yeah....

6) Which book would you like to see as a movie?
A Court of Thorns and Roses

7) Who is your favorite author(s)?
Jennifer L Armentrout and Sarah J Mass

8) Vampires or werewolves or both or neither?
Vampires! I love vampires. Though I like most all supernatural creatures.

9) How many books, both printed and ebooks, do you own in total?
A lot? Like way too many to count. I'll leave you all guessing.

10) Do you love a book that everyone else hates?
Blue Bloods! I love that series so much and everyone seems to hate it!



My questions for the blogs I nominate will be the ones I answered. To make it simple. Where I've been having so much computer problems if I nominate you and you already have this award then ignore this, haha.


1) Mikayla Gray @Mikayla's Bookshelf
2) Jade @BookMuffin
3) Jessica @ a GREAT read
4) Kristen @ My Friends Are Fiction
5) Hannah @TheDonkeyInvasion
6) Sofia @Bookish Wanderess
7) Cody-Leigh @Literary-ly Obsessed
8) Fiona @ A Girl Between the Pages
9) Shannon Mizikoski @ It Starts At Midnight
10) Theepika @ It's Theepika


7 comments:

  1. The bathtub is my absolute favorite place to read too! It's so relaxing; I can get lost in a book forever in the tub! I love the title of this blog award; it's so cute! Congratulations on your nomination! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yes!!! I find myself reading a while book before I get out! It's wonderful.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination Carrie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.