Monday, August 10, 2015

Sad News

I don't know if any of you guys have noticed but I've been kind of absent the past few days. I've not been commenting back or checking out my favorite blogs. I've not even got to do the 90's tag! Ugh. I also have a few awards I've been nominated for and haven't got to put them up. Well, my computer died... this time really died and I've got to get it fixed. I'll try and use my boyfriend's computer when he's at work and post but no guarantees. This isn't goodbye. No way, I love my blog and all of you guys too much to leave. It's just going to be like a little break till my computer gets fixed. I only have a few more posts scheduled so yeah... 


We are going to get my computer fixed before the end of the month so it won't be for long. I promise. I hope you guys have a great day and I love you guys. Stay awesome! Don't forget me in my absence. 

7 comments:

  1. Oh bummer! I hate computer problems! I've had more than my fair share. And it sucks for us bloggers too because the computer is kind of vital to blogging! LOL! Hope it gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope your computer gets fixed and no problem Carrie we can always wait for your computer to be fixed!! :) & on the bright side this gives you more time to read more books! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! That's terrible news :( I hope you get your computer fixed asap! Don't worry, you will not be forgotten! I shall eagerly await your return :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, we'll be waiting patiently for your return! It sucks when the computer breaks :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yikes! Sorry about the computer, I can't even imagine what I'd do without my vessel into the Interwebs, my laptop. I'm sure you'll get it all sorted out! Your blog will always be here, so it's okay :)

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! I hope you have some great books to keep you going! Looking forward to seeing you back :)

    -- Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete