Sunday, August 30, 2015

My Hotly Anticipated YA Books Coming Out In September




This is the fourth novel in the Throne of Glass series! Everyone Celaena Sardothien loves has been taken from her. But she’s at last returned to the empire—for vengeance, to rescue her once-glorious kingdom, and to confront the shadows of her past . . .






This is a new series from Leigh Bardugo set in the same world as the Shadow and Bone series! Ketterdam: a bustling hub of international trade where anything can be had for the right price—and no one knows that better than criminal prodigy Kaz Brekker. Kaz is offered a chance at a deadly heist that could make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. But he can’t pull it off alone…




This is the final book in this series! Time is running out for the Peculiar Children. With a dangerous madman on the loose and their beloved Miss Peregrine still in danger, Jacob Portman and Emma Bloom are forced to stage the most daring of rescue missions. They’ll travel through a war-torn landscape, meet new allies, and face greater dangers than ever. . . . Will Jacob come into his own as the hero his fellow Peculiars know him to be?





Sensual and swoonworthy, this companion volume to the Sweet Evil series, told from the perspective of the mysterious Kaidan Rowe, gives readers revealing insights into the true emotions that drive him.







n this 55-page prequel novella set in the Red Queen world, Queen Coriane, first wife of King Tiberias, keeps a secret diary—how else can she ensure that no one at the palace will use her thoughts against her? Coriane recounts her heady courtship with the crown prince, the birth of a new prince, Cal, and the potentially deadly challenges that lay ahead for her in royal life.






What are you lovely sunflowers looking forward to most this coming month? Let me know below!

15 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Queen of Shadows, but I am so scared for my ship *cries* I'm also dying to read Six of Crows and Sweet Temptaton, but first I need to read Ruin & Rising and Sweet Reckoning (I'm like so late on those two). And I also still need to start Ransom Riggs' books..there's jiust SO MANY BOOKS haha.

    ~Cari @ myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I your ship makes it! There is so many books and so little time!! Grrrr lol

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for Queen of Shadows! It's my most anticipated book of the year. I recently started to read Shadow and Bone, and I'm hoping to read the entire series this month so I can read Six of Crows soon. Great list, Carrie! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Queen of Shadows is mine too! It's going to be epic! I can't wait till tomorrow!!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for Library of Souls!!! *_* And oh my gosh I need to get queen of shadows as soon as I finish the rest of the series!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've not read the rest of the series yet? Omg get on that like now. It's so good!!!!

      Delete
  4. I see you chose Queen Song, I am sooo excited for this one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm hoping it's good. Because I liked the Red Queen but it was a little over hyped for my tastes.

      Delete
  5. I am currently reading the Hobbit and I look forward to reading The Night Circus, Crown of Midnight and Everything, Everything!

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! So many great books and so little time!

      Delete
  6. *HEAVY BREATHING* Queen of Shadows, you're so close! And I forgot that Sweet Temptation was coming out this month, eek! September is going to be an exciting month :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of great books are coming out this coming month! I'm so excited. And tomorrow can't get here fast enough!!!!

      Delete
    2. PS I've also done the Sunshine Bloggers Award! http://lessrealitymorebooks.blogspot.ie/

      Delete
    3. Yay! I'm going to check it out right now!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete