Friday, August 14, 2015

Feature & Follow (7)





Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.


Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.







This Week's Question
If you could have an endless supply of food what would it be? - Suggested by Not Tonight, I'm Reading. 



My Answer
Cheese!!!! Not the spicy kind. Coby Jack or Cheddar. Those are the best. Oh yeah. I love cheese. Yes, I'm completely weird but it's totally okay. 



So tell me below what you guys would choose or leave your link below and I'll check out your FF.


12 comments:

  1. Ooh cheese!! I do like cheese! When I was little I used to eat a slice of American completely on its own! More of a snack than a meal...I think. I was a picky eater, so it might have been apart of my meal! LOL!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is bad of I admit I still do that now? That's one of my favorite snacks. I'm so weird lol

      Delete
  2. The only cheese I like is on my pizza haha :P OLD OLD OLD follower ;) Did you get your computer fixed??

    http://lessrealitymorebooks.blogspot.ie/2015/08/feature-follow-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol but cheese is so good! You can do so much with it! Sadly no :( it's why I still haven't been commenting on your blog and others. I use my boyfriend's while he's at work but yeah. Mine is coming though! We just got me a new one! Amazon said it should be here sometime next week!!! Yay!!

      Delete
  3. Ohh! Cheese is always a good choice. It can go with anything so you'd never be bored and you could mix it up a bit.

    Old follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheese is great but like you said. There is so much you can do with it!

      Delete
  4. I only like cheese when it's with something. My brother, though, will eat a whole block of cheese in a day. Kind of grosses me out.

    New follower via GFC & Twitter.

    My FF: http://insideoutofmymind2.blogspot.com/2015/08/follow-friday-question-if-you-could_14.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'd get along with your brother nicely. Though I'd steal his cheese lol. Thanks for following! I'll be sure to follow back!

      Delete
  5. I'm not a huge cheese fan, unless it's on something, but cheddar is the one I pick. The milder the better! I do like cheese flavor potato chips though, they were my choice this week.

    Old follower :-) Happy F&F Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheese chips are the best! I love those!

      Delete
  6. Nice! Just came back from camp and we had a girl who also loves cheese, so it became her nickname :')
    Mine will be up in a few :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How was camp? Hope you had fun! Lol Cheese, what a great nickname!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.