Friday, August 07, 2015

Feature & Follow (6)



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.







You can also follow through Google+ and/or Twitter. Be sure to let me know below how you followed so I can return the favor.






This Week's Question:

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? - Suggested by Life Is Reading






My Answer

Three wishes.... I would honestly wish first and foremost that all the people in the world would have enough food. I hate the idea of little children around the globe starving to death and if I could help them I would in a heartbeat.

Now onto a more selfish happier note. I'd want to have all the money I need to travel anywhere I wanted like BEA or when my favorite author has a fan signing stuff like that.

My last wish would be to have all the books I want and get any ARC. 

See told you the last two where selfish.




So what would you guys wish for? I'd love to hear or just leave your FF link below and I'll come visit your blog. 


Don't forget to follow me. I always follow back. Have a wonderful weekend my little sundrops!

16 comments:

  1. OOoh I like those wishes! All three!!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a lot less selfish than me! I simply wished for infinite wishes! LOL! Bloglovin' follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Infinite wishes would be the best! I could so so much! :D

      Delete
  3. Aww, I love how you thought of the hungry first!
    Mine would probably be:
    1. All the diseases in the world to have cures
    2. More wishes
    3. To have any book I want just by naming it

    I followed you on Twitter and Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I'll be sure to follow back!
      I love all your wishes. Diseases being gone would be so nice for the world!

      Delete
  4. I have nominated you for an award!

    http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca/2015/08/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way your selfless wish was first! I guess world peace would be one of mine, sounding like a massive cliche!

    BTW - I've tagged you in the I Mustache You A Question feature. Happy F&F Friday (old follower)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. World peace, though cliche, would still be amazing. What a world that would be! Thank you for tagging me for that that tag but sadly I've already done it :(

      Delete
  6. Hi! I've nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award :)
    http://the-midnightprincess.blogspot.com/2015/08/blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry, my wishes were selfish too! Travelling the world sounds epic; would love that! :D Old follower :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all three of your wishes!

    My FF (this is on a new blog): http://insideoutofmymind2.blogspot.com/2015/08/follow-friday-question-if-you-could.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.