Sunday, August 16, 2015

90's Tag!

I was tagged by two amazing bloggers to do this tag, wonderful Erica from Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything In Between and the sweet Caroline from Just Another Bookish Blog. Thank you both so much for tagging me! I love tags, they are fun and some really make me think. Also to all my lovely readers if you've not checked out these two blogs you need to do so. Like now, just go on and click the links... you know you want too. Okay, anyway time for the tag! 





1) She's All That - Name a book couple that are an odd pairing, but they still fit together perfectly.

Leo and Calypso from The Percy Jackson series.

2) 10 Things I Hate About You - a book or series that you have a love/hate relationship with.

The Divergent series. I love Divergent so much but the rest of the books....not my thing.

3) Clueless - A character that is totally clueless, but you love them anyway.


Yuuki from Vampire Knight. She starts out knowing nothing at all and grows so much.

4) Titanic - A book that made you cry.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay. Prim... oh Prim.


5) American Pie - A Book that made you laugh.

The Bane Chronicles. It was funny and enjoyable. 


6) Can't Hardly Wait - a book with a crazy party.

City of Bones. Where Simon turned into a rat. That is a crazy party!


7) Cruel Intentions - name a character you can never fully trust.

Morpheus from Splintered. Love him to death but yeah in the beginning...


8) Name your favorite 'boy next door' or 'girl next door' couple.

Seriously this is a question? I don't even have to think for this one. The Lux series, Daemon and Kat!

9) Scream - a book with a memorable villain.

Red Queen - Maven

10)  The Craft - a book with witches.


Beautiful Creatures.



This tag has been floating around a lot lately and I'm not sure who all hasn't done it. So if you want to do this tag and haven't, I tag you! Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I love vampire knight! I also like Leo and Calypso's relastionship

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess another Vampire Knight fan!! ~High fives~ Who do you ship? Yuki and Zero or Yuki or -grrr- HIMMM? I ship her and Zero, I mean Zero is aweomee! & Did you finally read the Percy Jackson Series? :o If you did don't judge meh but if Perxy and Annabeth didn't out my next pairing would've been Percy and Calyspo... >_< I love love your answers by the way xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the beginning I was a total Kaname fan... yeah. But as the series went on I switched to Zero. He's just so much better! I've read the first book and looked a lot into the series. I've spoiled myself a bunch! Lol. Percy and Calyspo would actually be totally cute together!!

      Delete
  3. I love this tag!!! Great answers. Here's mine http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-90s-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll be sure to check yours out!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...