Monday, July 06, 2015

Weekly Reading (4)

This weekly reading involves some pretty cool stuff. 


1) City of Ashes
(I know I know, I said I was going to read this like two weeks back but I got a few books from authors that I had to read first and so I will read this.























2) Throne of Glass
I've read so many freaking good things about this series and I've been dying to get my hands on it and I finally did! Yeah!


So this is all I'm planning on reading this week, trying to actually pace myself and get through all the books I want. What about you Buttercups? What are you currently reading or planning on read this week? Let me know in the comments below and have a wonderful day.







4 comments:

  1. Oooooh, you're in for a very fantasy-filled week! I'm planning on reading The Winner's Curse, as I've heard good stuff about it. Can't wait to read your reviews on these two! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm been debating if I could read The Winner's Curse or not, please let me know if you like it! Yep, I am, but I love fantasy so that's great :D

      Delete
  2. Wow it looks like you will be reading some pretty good books this week Carrie! I have been wondering if I should start the City of Bones because I own the first 5 books. I'm not sure though if I will like them....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like action, forbidden romance, humor, and awesome action with a fantastic plot then you'll love these! You should at least give them a try, they are worth it :D

      Delete