Thursday, July 09, 2015

Top 6 (1)

I was asked recently what my favorite bands are and I thought since I love music so much why not make a post and tell you Buttercups what my favorite bands were as well. When I say bands I mean mean musical groups, solo artists, duos. Just my top six favorite music makers? Anyhow, let's jump right into all this musical goodness. These aren't in any special order as I could never ever pick a favorite, I love far too many to choose only six. Just like books... dang, I'm very indecisive. I'm rambling, anyway, here is the list for real this time. Enjoy and let me know who your favorites are and if we have any in common. 


1) Evanescence

Amy Lee's voice is the most beautiful angelic sound I've ever heard. I love the dark lyrics and the messages behind the songs. Also Amy is just beautiful, I'd love to look like her.

Favorite Song



2) The Birthday Massacre

They're just awesome, I love the beats of the songs and the creepy or weird meaning behind the lyrics. 



3) Breathe Carolina 

I've never hated a single song by them, they are epic and upbeat though some of their songs can get dirty.



Are you still with me or are my choices just too weird for you? I'll get a little more mainstream for this one...

4) Lady Gaga 

I've loved her music so much till her last album... it was just too weird for me. What happened to Poker Face, I Like It Rough, Judas, and Telephone?!




5) Girls' Generation


No matter what ANYONE says, Jessica will always be a part of this group to me. She was always my bias now Yuri has moved up and taken her place. I love you Jessica and I hope you succeed and show them all.

Favorite songs (1) (2)

Just in case you haven't noticed, I don't really listen to many male singers, just like I don't really like many books with a male main characters. *shrugs* #sorrynotsorry


6) Katy Perry

I've loved her from the very beginning when I Kissed A Girl came out. She is amazing. Though why you gotta pick on Taylor Swift girl? You should all just get along and make amazing music.







4 comments:

  1. Great choices! I like that you don't listen to only one genre of music :) Evanescence is a great group, I can't even count how many times I've heard Fallen.

    Aeriko @ http://thereadingarmchair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fallen is amazing! Since their best. Yeah, I can't contain myself to just one genre. I love so many, just nailing it down to 6 was freaking hard!

      Delete
  2. I love Katy Perry! And I love Lady Gaga's old music, I don't know what happened with her lastest album though :/

    ~Cari @ myaddictiombooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to pretend that Lady Gaga's last album didn't happen... it's awful... Katy Perry is awesome! Her music just keeps getting better and better! :D

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...