Monday, July 13, 2015

The Creatures of the Night

Another tag! Though no one tagged me for this tag as it's older than my blog I found it through youtube on a little channel you may know: Katytastic

I love paranormal/supernatural books so much, it's my favorite to read. So when I saw this I just had to do it, because I love talking about books and things that go bump in the night.


1. Vampire
God, I have a lot of books I could name because I love vampires. So I'm going to go with the Blue Bloods series.


2. Werewolf
I don't read too many werewolf books but there one series where I actually liked them and guess what it is? Come on, think. It's an easy one. Still don't know? Well then, The Twilight Saga!
Also can I just say how beautiful the white covers are? I've always wanted to get them.


3. Zombie
This is something that most of you don't know about me but you're about to! I'm a huge Resident Evil fan and years ago they came out with novels of the books and yeah. So, for zombies I pick Resident Evil novels!

4. Ghost
Ghosts.... that is a tough one... Wait! I know! Harry Potter.


5. Witch/Warlock/Spellcaster
The Mortal Instruments series. Duh, Magnus.



6. Fairy/Fae
I love fairies, so there are so many choices but I'm going to have to go with my newest book love, ACOTAR

7. Demon

I'm going to have to go with my book boyfriend Roth for this one... So yeah... The Dark Elements!


8. Angel
This was an easy choice for me. I love these books... yet I still haven't read the final one.


9. Alien
I hate aliens... I don't know why but they just aren't my thing. The only series I ever read that has aliens and sexy ones by the way is the Lux series.

I know a lot of people hate these covers but I think they are just wonderful and I love them.


10. Superpowered human
The Young Elites!


As for who I'm tagging.... EVERYONE. Seriously, everyone who reads this must do it, I want to see all your answers and maybe find me another book to read.

6 comments:

  1. I've wanted to check out Blue Bloods for a while! It sounds really great but it's a lot of books to catch up on. I loved City of Bones & City of Ashes, but i still have to continue on with the series. The hardcovers look so pretty!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Blue Bloods but most people didn't :( It would be cool if you read them and liked them, then I'd have someone to fangirl with XD City of Glass is even better than the first two!

      Delete
  2. I love this tag! Mainly because I've read and loved practically every series you listed :) I'm definitely going to be doing this tag sometime soon. All the books I read generally contain some aspect of supernatural/paranormal elements to it, so my choices are endless :D
    You haven't read Dreams of Gods & Monsters yet? GO DO IT, GO DO IT, GO DO IT NOW. Seriously. Go go go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I need to read it.... I'll just be so sad to see the trilogy end :( I love the first two so freaking much! You're like me! Most everything I read has paranormal/supernatural elements too, it's just better to me.

      Delete
  3. I made a post about this tag:

    http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca/2015/07/the-creatures-of-night.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.