Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Book Life Tag

This is an older tag but looked fun and I wanted to give it a shot.
If you life was a book, what would you choose? Drum roll! And now let's get to it.

Who would your parents be?
I have no idea... I really don't like too many of the parents I read about sadly. Maybe Charlie from Twilight so I could just be left alone to do my own thing.

Who would be your sister?
Bliss from Blue Bloods

Who would be your pet?.
Church from the Mortal Instruments series, he's just way too awesome.

Where would you live?
New York or Nashville. New York has my sexy Shadowhunters but Nashville has a Covenant and plus I was born around Nashville and yeah. My hometown.

Where would you go to school?
*Laughs* Everyone is going to pick Hogwarts, it's the coolest school ever.

Who would be your best friend?
Layla from The Dark Elements trilogy, she is awesome and we would totally get along.

Who would be your significant other?
Oh God, how to answer this. Can I have more than one? Like six? No? Okay... If I had to pick only one... I'd go for Aiden from the Covenant series, right now he's my favorite. But of course this always changes, if you ask me next week, I'll have a different answer.

Hope you sunflowers enjoyed this tag! What about you guys, what are your answers for some of these questions? Tell me below in the comments. Also if you want to do this tag and haven't... consider yourself tagged by me.



11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awesome! I'll be on the lookout for your answers! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, I loved your answers! Ah, that's a tough choice of where to live. Would you rather bump into Shadowhunters or Halfbloods/Pures? Ahhh, so hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It's such a difficult choice!

      Delete
  3. When I first saw Where Would You Go To School?' I laughed and said Hogwarts as well �� I thought the parents one was quite a tough choice, that answer was so true ;)

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Book and Random Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep everyone loves Hogwarts <3 it's the best.

      Delete
  4. For parents I would totally go with Katy's mom from the Lux series! I loved her, she's my favourite YA parent :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even think of here! *Smacks forehead* She would be a great parent!

      Delete
  5. You are right, everyone is going to pick Hogwarts. And I don't know how did you choose just one significant other, I would never be able to choose one.

    By the way, great blog! I follow you with GFC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard just picking one! You've no idea the struggle! Thanks for stopping by and following :D

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.