First off, I would like to thank the wonderful Fiona from A Girl Between the Pages. This award so suits me as I'm always fangirling and driving my boyfriend and sister crazy. I just can't help it! It's alright though, I know that you amazing sunflowers understand me and for that I love you all so much! Now, I have some questions to answer!
1) What is your favorite thing about blogging?
This may sound cheesy and such but it's being able to share my thoughts, love for books and characters with others who have the same love for it. Growing up and even now as an 'adult', I still have no friends into reading... most think I'm weird for reading when there is so much other 'adult' things I could be doing. So to actually have people who I can fangirl with and talk about books we love so much or ones that we even hate and need to rant about. So yeah, it's you lovely buttercups. Thanks for every single comment.
2. Which books or series your book boyfriend/s came from?
Before I answer this question let it be known that in real life I have only one boyfriend and I'm perfectly happy with him. Now... let's go to book world, where if I'm honest with myself I maybe kind of a slut or at the very least a huge cheater. Because here in book world, I got a lot of boyfriends.
1) Roth from The Dark Elements
2) Daemon from The Lux Series
3) Jack from Blue Bloods
4) Tamlin from ACOTAR
5) Jace from The Mortal Instruments
okay, okay, I need to stop there, see what I mean though? I'm a very bad girl in book world but there are just too many perfect guys! What's a girl to do?
3) What was the craziest thing you ever did because of fangirling?
Nothing too crazy, I'm actually pretty proud of myself for that. But there was this one time... I was at the midnight showing of Twilight, having arrive around 10pm. There was so many lines already... but in front of me there was this girl, who looked at me and started laughing. I didn't understand why, I was wearing jeans and Team Edward shirt with some light make up. Then she told me that Edward was a loser and that he should've died in New Moon. Needless to say we got into a huge verbal fight over who was better until the ushers made us separate. I'm all for everyone having their own thoughts and opinion. She just went way too far, don't try to force your views on others.
4. If you were to choose one book or one series to read for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Can I choose death instead? Because this would feel like death... okay, I'm being way too dramatic but it would seriously suck. If I could only pick one series... because a series is still better than one single book. Maybe, ACOTAR, TMI, or The Covenant series because at least the last two have a lot of books in them and they are great.
5) When was the last time you had a major book hangover, and what was that book/series?
It was when The Host first came out, I bought it and read it all in one night. I felt like a zombie the next day and ended up getting bad marks on a huge test. I've never done that again... I also felt really stupid for staying up so late to read a book that turns out I didn't like at all.
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) What is your favorite book so far of 2015 and why?
3) Have you ever done anything embarrassing while fangirling?
4) What was the book that got you into reading?
5) Who is/are your book boyfriend(s)?
1) Create a post to accept your award.
2) Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget.
3) Answer the questions I have above.
4) Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
5) Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
7) Link to me your post so I can see your answers.
Now for the bloggers I'm going to nominate!