Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Book Combo Tag!

I was tagged by the wonderful Erika from Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything In Between. Thank you for tagging me! I just love doing tags, they are so much fun! Also if you guys have not checked out her blog then do it! It's awesome sauce.



1) Which two authors would you like to put their writing skills together and write a new book?

My two favorite authors of course. I don't know how well it would work out since their writing style is different but what the heck. Jennifer L Armentrout and Sarah J Maas.


2) What's your favorite author collaboration?

I hate to say this but I don't read many author collaborations but when I was younger I really enjoyed House of Night and I've recently been reading an indie book called Autumn in the City of Angels by Kirby Howell which is a pen name for Dana Melton and Jessica Alexander. It's really good so far!





3) If you could combine two completely different stories and make them a book of their own, what would it be and what would it be called?

I've been thanking about this question for days and I still don't even have a clue... Maybe... nope. Nothing comes to mind... sorry!

4) Which two worlds from two different stories would you like to see come together to make one epic world?

Maybe the Resident Evil novels with The White Rabbit Chronicles... they could all kick epic zombie ass! Errr... yeah!

5) Which duology/trilogy series would you liked to have been one book?

None! I'm always happy when I fall in love with a book and find out there is more out there! I'd never want to shorten it. That should be illegal! more books there is more to love and get totally obsessed with. Even fangirl about!




Tag! There bloggers are it! Hope you guys have fun doing this tag! I don't know all of you guys but I love your blogs and hope maybe this will break the ice. To the ones I do know, love you guys, keep being awesome!

1) Less Reality, More Books (Sinead)

2) The Reading Diaries  (Mandy)

3) Nicola Reads YA (Nicola)

4) A Perfection Called Books (Rachel)

5) thenightgirl (Skylee)

6) The Chronicles of A Bookmaniac (Cindy)

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with Sarah J Maas and JLA, that would be one EPIC book if they were to collaborate! And while I enjoy stand-alones, I way prefer trilogies as you got so much time to fall in love with characters! Great tag, I can't wait to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see your answers! And yes! They would be amazing together!! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh this is late but thank you so much for nominating me! xD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.