Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Taylor Swift Book Tag!


I was tagged by a lovely little sunflower: Sinead over at Less Reality, More Books. Thank you for tagging me! If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you need to. It's one of my favorites. Now to the actual tag! I saw this on youtube and thought it would be so much fun to do because I love Taylor Swift, so I'm super glad that I got tagged.





We Are Never Ever, Getting Back Together.
Pick a book or series you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
This book was freaking epic... the others were awful, enough said.




Red
Pick a book with a red cover



The Best Day
Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
These books I read as a young teen, I even read them to my younger sister and she and I loved them. I remember one time there was a bad storm and the electricity went out. We lit candles and I read them by candlelight to her and we even got kind of scared when we heard a noise in the hallway.... such nice times. 



I Knew You Were Trouble 
Pick a bad character you couldn't help but love 

The thing is, I don't really like any bad characters... Seriously, none come to mind.


Innocent 
Pick a book someone ruined the ending for
 I don't actually have any real life book friend readers... I know sad right? So no one has ever spoiled a book for me though there is one time I looked up the ending to the Splintered Series and saw how it ended.... WHY!? That ending! Ugh! No no no... so I totally spoiled it for myself.





Everything Has Changed 
Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development. 
Yuuki Cross, I love her and after all she has been put through in her life, I just want to hug her.


You Belong With Me 
Pick your most anticipated book release. 



Forever And Always 
Pick your favorite book couple. 

Seriously?! How in the world can I answer this? There is so many freaking awesome choices.
Edward and Bella from Twilight, Clary and Jace, Roth and Layla.... I could go on forever.




Shake It Off 
Pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters. 



Blank Space
Pick the most over-hyped book or series that didn't work for you at all.
This book wasn't bad per say but it wasn't as good as I had hoped for.




Invisible 
Pick the most under-hyped book or series that you think deserves the spotlight. 
This book is wonderful and the author is such a sweetheart.



The Story Of Us 
Pick a couple you think should end up together

Feyre and Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses!





Love Story 
Pick a forbidden love in a book or series.


Aidan and Alex from the Covenant series because what is more forbidden than their relationship?





Now, I'm going to tag these wonderful bloggers. I'm also trying to tag people who haven't been tagged by others if I can help it. Spread the Taylor Swift love around to everyone!

  




2 comments:

  1. Loved these answers! Haha, Yuuki really did go through a huge transformation, didn't she? I seriously did not see that coming, and was so surprised! I haven't heard of Legacy, but I'm checking it out right now :) Also, Team Roth, Edward, Jace, and Aiden forever <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised too! Legacy is a really good book, it needs more readers! YES!, Roth, Edward, Jace, and Aiden! Mad love for them all! <3

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Bookish Gift You'd Most/Least Like to Receive

This meme is hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books . What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and...