Thursday, July 30, 2015

My Top 6 Book Boyfriends

BOOK BOYFRIENDS!


This is some of the reason I read books, for the hot guys. I mean I read for the plot and the adventure too. But come on, the guys are amazing and wonderful! You guys understand my feelings right? I'm going to countdown from 6 to 1. I'm only going to put one character from a single author as otherwise this list would have nothing but Jennifer Armentrout characters on it.




6)  Jace 


How can anyone not want a Jace? He's badass and sweet and really caring with a huge side of arrogant.







5) Daemon Black

(I was so freaking close to putting my wonderful Roth here but I don't know... Daemon just kind of happened upon the page instead.... weird)

Do I even really need to say anything about him? He's so freaking perfect. 





4) Ash, The Winter Prince


He's so caring and willing to give up everything to be with his true love, isn't that not the sweetest most romantic thing ever?





3) Edward Cullen 


I know most people now hate Twilight and everything but I'll always love it (books I kinda really dislike the movies #sorrynotsorry). Edward is so sweet, so old fashioned and his love is something powerful as he didn't want to live with her.






2) Morpheus


I'm not sure why, he takes crazy to a new level but I just love him!








1) Rhysand



He was mean at first then ended up saving Feyre and helping her and he was just so freaking drool worthy and just... wow. I would take him as my boyfriend in a heart beat (if of course I didn't already have my amazing man, love you baby). Seriously though they will be end game.



So who are your book boyfriends? I'd love to know, drop a comment below and tell me, I don't bite.... much.

14 comments:

  1. I applaud you only being able to put down 6 book boyfriends! I'd have like a hundred :D Totally agree with your list, love them all and the ones I don't know are being put on my TBR list! Sigh these boys will be in my dreams tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These boys are always in my dreams haha! Yeah it was so hard to only list 6... it was so stressful! :D

      Delete
  2. Lol you might hate me but I was on Puck's side for some time until I finally accepted Ash xD & Not that I don't love Jace but I actually like Will more than Jace D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't hate you! Puck is amazing! So many times I was unsure who I loved more until the end. Then I was sure in my choice. I've not read Clockwork Prince yet! I have it on my shelf but I haven't. So many people love Will so I can't wait to see him!

      Delete
  3. Jace, Daemon, and Ash are absolutely perfect! Great post :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love every single one on your list! Good for you for being able to only put down 6, I'd probably have a list a million names long. Jace, Daemon, Ash, Edward, Morpheus, and Rhysand... *swoons at the mention of them*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swooned a lot making this list haha.

      Delete
  5. THIS IS THE BEST LIST EVER!! I agree with every single choice.. but your number 1? Oh my Rhysand <3 even his name makes me all doe-eyed and swoony! He completely deserves that top spot, I seriously need Feyre & Rhys in ACOTAR 2! I demand to have it for 2 weeks every month ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or even 3 weeks every month! God I just love Rhys! I really need to reread this book!

      Delete
  6. Such a glorious fictional list. I could definitely imagine all the feels getting to you while writing this! XD Jace <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well for one Team Jacob even though he and Nessie will be way cuter XD
    Also I plan on reading the Lux series and the Iron Fey series so I can't wait to see if I'll fall in love with them as well!
    And I can't wait to read more about Rhys in the ACOTAR sequel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lux series and Iron Fey is awesome! I know you'll love them!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!