Friday, July 03, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday (2)



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison @Alison Can Read.




This Week's Question
What is the first book you remember reading? - Suggested by Bookish Findings

My Answer
I could tell you the very first book I remember reading but I want to tell you about the first ever book series I read as a young girl that I fell in love with. I remember begging my parents to get me all of them. There are 13 books in the series and it kind of had a Sailor Moon vibe to it. Which I loved as kid and even now. I could read a book a day because they were quite small and were a breeze to get through. I also got my very first book boyfriend from this series. So are you dying to know what series I'm talking about now? 


Daughters of the Moon!



These are the first and last of the old school covers, the newer ones are three books in one and the covers are pretty plain. I honestly doubt reading this series now that it would be so good but looking back on it makes me smile.



Wow, that was a long one! What about you Buttercups? Let me know in the comments below.














4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this series, but I sure love those covers! And those titles are great, too! This sounds like a paranormal series. I will definitely find out more, and add them to my TBR! Thanks so much for sharing! Have a nice weekend!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an older series and from what I know it didn't all that well. It can be a bit immature at times but as a young teenager I really enjoyed them. I'm too afraid to read them now, I don't want to ruin them if they aren't as good to me now. Hope you have a great weekend too! Thanks for dropping by :D

      Delete
  2. I don't think I've ever heard of this series, but I do like the covers. And I know what you mean; there are series I used to read that would probably not be as wonderful as I remember if I read them now...good memories though. Following you via Bloglovin'. My F&F Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I followed you back also though bloglovin'. They are great memories! I remember even reading them to my little sister and we had so much fun. I don't think I could ever go back and reread them... wouldn't want to spoil those memories.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!