Friday, July 10, 2015

Feature & Follow (3)




Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison @Alison Can Read.




This Week's Question
You can only eat one cuisine type for the rest of your life. Which would you choose? (E.g. Italian, French, Greek, Mexican, Chinese, Indian etc…) - Suggested by Journey Through Fiction


Answer

Italian! It's the best. I could eat Italian all the time. I do eat it all the time... well as much as I can.




I mean seriously, does this stuff not look amazing? Great... now I'm hungry. Well, why don't you guys drop a comment and tell me what your choice would be while I go find me something to eat. 

4 comments:

  1. Italian was a pick of mine as well! Who could NOT love it? Ha ha! New follower! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoever doesn't like Italian is crazy! Thanks for the follow :D

      Delete
  2. I couldn't live without Italian either! I love my pasta and pizza. I'm a bloglovin' follower. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pasta is sooooo good! Pizza is awesome sauce! See, now I'm getting hungry again, haha.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...