Sunday, July 05, 2015

Extraordinary Means Book Tag

I saw this on Erika's blog Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything In Between. She tagged everyone and this looked fun so I wanted to give it a shot!

Let's begin!

1) I would give up the internet for a mouth for a signed, first-edition copy of...
Half-Blood (Covenant #1)

2) I would give up pizza for a year to sit next to this author on a long plane ride...
Jennifer L Armentrout... lol I'm just a huge fan of her work and it would be awesome to pick her brain a bet.

3) I would sit through 1000 hours of commercials if this book was made into a movie...
Blue Bloods, I would love to see that whole series come to life. It was just amazing.

4) I would never read a new book again if I could live inside this book...
I think every answer to this question is going to be Harry Potter. I mean who wouldn't want to be a wizard and go to the coolest school ever?!

5) I would make my Google search history public if I could be best friends with this author...
Gena Showalter! She just seems like she would be fun to hand around.

6) I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if I could date this book character...
Daemon Black or Seth from Wicked Lovely. I can't pick between them but they are both just ugh! Like they are pretty much perfect, what am I saying?! They are perfect!

Now as who I am tagging.... it's going to be a couple lovely sunflowers whose blogs I love to stalk but have never really talked much to. Anyone else to wants to do this tag and haven't, consider yourself tagged by me and have fun!

1) Barbara @Banosaur
2) Sinead @Reality More Books

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so, so much! This looks really fun to write, I'll post mine soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, can't wait to see your answers! :D

      Delete
  2. Cool answers:) Mostly everyone want to live inside Hogwarts:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag this sounds like it's going to be so much fun to do! Only problem is our answers are probably going to be the same as I agree with so many of your choices lol!

    Plus is it weird that I'm flattered that you stalk my blog?? haha :P

    Plus is it weird that I'm flattered you stalk my blog???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! :D I still can't wait to see yours answers :)
      Aww, I'm glad you're flattered and don't think I'm weird :D

      Delete
    2. Girl no, be proud of your weirdness; it makes you unique! That's what I tell myself whenever someone calls me weird (which is quite often ;)

      Delete
    3. Then we'll just be weird together :D You're right though, at least we are unique <3

      Delete
  4. Loved these answers! Jennifer L. Armentrout is a goddess, literally. I have yet to read a book by her where I haven't fallen head-over-heels in love with her male characters!

    Side note, I've tagged you to do the Time Traveler's Book Tag. Details are here: http://erikabooksandstars.blogspot.ca/2015/07/time-travellers-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! She is amazing! I wish I had her talent for creating perfect men <3
      Awesome thanks! I can't wait to do this tag!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Bookish Gift You'd Most/Least Like to Receive

This meme is hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books . What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and...