Saturday, August 01, 2015

Bookish Academy Tag

Okay guys this is an old post and the people I tagged do not have to do it again. I was tagged once more by the lovely Fiona from A Girl Between the Pages. She has a great blog check it out if you haven't yet.




I was tagged by the ever so lovely Cody-Leigh @Literary Obsessed. Her blog is pretty freaking awesome, check it out. Thank you so much Cody!





Best Actor:
(Best Male Protagonist) 

Ash from the Iron Fey series



I just love him, he's pretty much perfect.

Best Actress:
(Best Female Protagonist)

Alex from the Covenant series

She's so badass and yet giving at the same time.






Best Cinematography: 
(Best Plot Twist)

City of Bones






Best Costume Design:
(Best Book Cover)

Unhinged from the Splintered series






Best Supporting Actress and Actor:
(Best Female and Male sidekick)

Male: Jacob from Twilight

Female: Kat from Alice in Zombieland





Best Original Screenplay:
(Most unique plot/world)










Best Adapted Screenplay:
(Best Book-to-Movie Adaptation)

To me it's The Hunger Games.








Best Animated Feature:
(A book that would work well animated)




























Best Director:
(A writer you discovered for the first time)

Ellery A Kane











Best Visual Affects:
(Best novella or short book)






Best Picture:
(Best Stand-Alone)

I don't really have one for this because I don't read stand-alone novels, I'm a series kind of girl.





Now, I'm going to tag three wonderful people:

Have fun guys!

10 comments:

  1. Yaaaayy I love your post Carrie! THERE'S A DARK ELEMENT NOVELLA? Oh I seriously need to get with it and read it!! Are you looking forward to Every Last Breath, I'm so excited :D

    Awesome post and I completely agree with all your fabulous choices, especially Ash ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The novella is great though there isn't really much Roth at all :( I've already got Every Last Breathe pre-ordered from Amazon and I just can't wait!!! :D Thanks!

      Delete
  2. The plot twist in CoB, yeah that was pretty big. Also ToG is awesome! I couldn't get into Blue Bloods:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Blue Bloods, I know a lot people dislike it. ToG is freaking awesome! I'm totally in love with that series right now!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me to do this. I’m thinking about my answers, but I probably won’t have time to write the post until later this month.

    I totally agree with The Hunger Games getting your best book-to-movie award. I love those books and those movies.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine, take your time. It's supposed to be fun :D
      The Hunger Games are just epic.

      Delete
  4. Hi!
    Just found your blog, and realized that we just did the same tag! :D
    I totally agree with some of your answers, by the way!!

    I was thinking of putting The Hunger Games as best book-to-movie adaptation, but had to stick with Harry Potter instead! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Welcome to my blog :D I'm going to have to check out yours now and see your answers!
      I was thinking about Harry Potter but decided that The Hunger Games were a better adaption because they had to cut so much out of Harry Potter for time and such.

      Delete
    2. Aw thanks! :D
      Yeah that's true, actually... Oh well ^-^

      Delete
    3. They are still amazing movies though, my boyfriend and I often watch them together a lot. I just wish the Twilight movies had been good....

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...