Sunday, June 21, 2015

Weekly Reading (2)

So I did one of these weekly reading so freaking long ago and I thought why not bring it back full time? Let all you lovely people see what I'm reading. So here goes....



1) Prophecy (Legacy #2)

2) Deity (Covenant #3)

And then if all goes well and I get both of those finished, *fingers crossed*

3) City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2)




That will be enough for the week, I usually read quickly but my little girl is teething and hasn't been feeling well. I feel so bad for toddlers, so much is going on for them and then they have to go through the pain of cutting teeth?
















6 comments:

  1. YOU have a baby? well try using "orajel" or cover a tissue in tequila and rub it on the baby's sore gums.
    I know it sounds super weird and unmotherly but it works! It will stop the pain.
    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'll have to try that! She's in so much pain :) Lol yes I have a baby, I'm older than I look :P

      Delete
  2. "City of Ashes" is good so hope you finish it! the series for me really kicks off in "City of Glass"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought City of Glass today and can't wait to finish them both :)

      Delete
  3. I loved the City Of Ashes... Though to be fair I loved the whole series. I haven't read Prophecy yet, though have seen some good reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The series is amazing! This is my second time going through them and I love them just the same. You need to read Prophecy! It's really good!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.