Monday, June 22, 2015

The Book Blogger TMI Tag

How old are you?
Older than I look but feel younger than I am.


What book are you reading?
As I answer these questions I'm rereading City of Bones (so I can review the series), Unhinged, and Evermore.


What are you wearing?
Ripped skinny jeans, a black Game of Thrones shirt with punk fingerless gloves.


OTP? (One True Pairing)
Goddess... I have too many. Roth and Layla totally.


Blogger or WordPress?
This is fitting since I tried not long ago to open a Wordpress and hated it. I like Blogger and will stay here happily.


Going outside being active or staying in and reading a book?
Depends... on how I feel and what the weather is. Where I live now it's so freaking hot that all I do outside is swim in our pool or garden in the early morning and late evening. Most of the time though, I'd rather just read.


What is the last book you read?
A Court of Thorns and Roses.


What is the book you’re going to read next?
City of Ashes.


Ebooks – yes or no?
Nope, never.

Where do you prefer to read?
In my bathtub, it's a garden tub with the little jets and it's very relaxing.


Who is the last person you tweeted?
I don't really use social media much as it somehow always gets out of hand and just blah... just I tweeted to a fan site for the TV Reign.


Whose blog did you look at last?
Breaking the Spine.... I had to get the picture for my own Waiting on Wednesday.


Who is your favorite blogger?
The Four Queens.


Who is your favorite book-tuber?
I don't follow any... haven't found one I like yet...


What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring?
I just keep quiet, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, even if they are very wrong.


Who is the last person you texted?
My boyfriend.


Who is your all-time favorite book character?
I can't...


UKYA or USYA?
USYA.... I haven't read many UKYA but the ones I did I really enjoyed.


What is your preferred drink whilst reading?
Chocolate milk or some kind of tea.


If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead?
Playing video games.


How many bookshelves / bookcases do you have?
I used to have three that were full, I've had to down size and therefore I own none.


If you had the choice to meet all of your favorite book bloggers or all of your favorite authors, which would you pick? You can only pick one.
My favorite authors, hands down.


Insta-love: yes or no?
No.


Favorite author?
Jennifer L Armentrout


What is the number-one book on your wishlist?
I don't know... maybe Every Last Breath.


Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists?
Female, I relate better to them lol.

Which is your favourite book-to-film adaption?
Catching Fire, Goddess they did great.


What is the last song you listened to?
Silver Wings, the Nightcore version.


Which do you enjoy reading more – negative reviews or positive reviews?
Negative, I don't know why though.

Who are you going to tag?
Anyone who wants to do this tag.

4 comments:

  1. Loved this tag! I think I might do it too :)

    ~Erika @ http://erikabooksandstars.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag! Love your answers. I may do it as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you do! I'd love to see your answers!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Bookish Gift You'd Most/Least Like to Receive

This meme is hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books . What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and...