Saturday, June 20, 2015

Liebster Award!



I'd like to say thank you to Jessica from barbiebooks for the nomination.

Rules

1) thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.

2) display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)

3) answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.

4) provide 11 random facts about yourself.

5) nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. 

6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.

7) list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:

8) Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.


So here the questions!

1) Have you had your first kiss yet? Yes... 

2) Are you old enough to drive? Yes

3) What is your favorite book of all time? I can't answer this, I don't have one favorite book, I've got ten or more.

4) Do you eat Spanish food? Yes

5) Do you have a crush on someone right now? My boyfriend?

6) Where would you live if you could live anywhere? Singapore, Paris, UK, Japan, or Korea

7) E-Book or Paper? Paperback!!! 

8) Have you ever rode a roller coaster? Many! A lot in Singapore and a few here the USA.

9) Sex in your books or none? I like my books to at least give the barest of details.

10) Peanut butter or bananas? Bananas?

11) Jace Wayland Yes or No? YES!

11 facts... I've already done a bunch of these... There is 6 on my google+ profile and 7 from my Beautiful Blogger Award... so that's more than 11.

So here's the question to you guys!

1) What is your favorite book series?

2) Favorite TV series?

3) If you could only read books by one author for the rest of your life, who would that author be?

4) Vampires or werewolves?

5) What was the last song you listened to?

6) Do you like Hello Kitty?

7) Do you read manga?

8) Who is your book boyfriend right now?

9) Do you write?

10) Are you afraid of bugs?

11) What is your favorite season?


My Nominees 






I will probably add more as I come across them.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!! I'm finally getting my license!! Parents gave me the YES I needed to schedule my test :D Spanish food is WONDERFUL. I just glanced at your sidebar, I WAS TEAM REN TOO. I am so mad at the series because of stuff that happened in Blood Rose. :P

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not read Blood Rose yet... now you have me worried :O lol
      Congrats and I hope you pass your test, when I took it, two years ago it was easy as long as you study :D

      Delete
  2. Thank-you for the nomination! I'll let you know when I post mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.