Monday, June 15, 2015

Beautiful Bloggers Award


I've got some exciting news! I've been nominated for the Beautiful Bloggers Award by Haley Riley, from Paperback Heaven & Denise from Confessions of a Book Addict Thank you so much Haley and Denise for nominating me. It's really cool. Also, I think your blogs are pretty dang cool. I hope we can become good friends.


Rules: 
1) Link to the blogger who nominated you.
2) List seven random facts about you.
3) Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers, and notify them.


Seven Random Facts About Me:
1) I am the Queen of Random
2) I'm actually very shy
3) I love the gothic style
4) I like K-Pop
5) I'm completely obsessed with vampires and have been since I was 14.
6) I collect anything with Hello Kitty on it
7)  I have these slight yellow flecks to my eyes and whatever color eyeshadow I wear the yellow turns into it.


My Nominees: 
1) Barbara from Banosaur
2) Ana from Book Addict
3) Ashley from Bookish Realm Reviews
4) Amanda from The Darling Bookworm
5) Sinead from Less Reality More Books
6) Denise from I Am Shelfless
7) Veronika from  Reading is Dreaming with Open Eyes

I don't know all you guys but your blogs are awesome, I love stalking them hehe. I'd love to get to know you guys.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :D Your blog is just awesome sauce.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me!! I'll get right to it tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I can't wait to see your random facts :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so so much for nominating me!
    AND OMG YOU LIKE K-POP! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :D
      Yes! I love K-Pop! Stupid question... do you like it too? Who is your favorite group?

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination it's super sweet of you! I've actually already posted a blog about this award but I really appreciate being nominated all the same! I hope we do become friends :) The fact that you are obsessed with vampires (guilty) already makes me very hopeful :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well congrats that you were nominated! OMG yes, I love all things vampire. How can someone not?

      Delete