Sunday, May 17, 2015

Who Inspired Your Love of Reading?

I don't remember why I found this question but it got my thinking about the woman who got me reading, it was my 6-8th grade teacher. I spent a lot of time with her my 6th grade year, because I was doing two grades in one, 5th and 6th. She had me read a lot of books to play catch up with the rest of the class. I didn't know books could take me away like that. It made me feel like I was in a different world. I got away from all the schoolwork all the things going wrong at home. It made me happy, made life better. It's been over ten years and my love for reading as only gotten stronger. She made such a huge difference in my life, taught me so many lessons, she's always been my favorite teacher. Who inspired your love of reading? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Bookish Gift You'd Most/Least Like to Receive

This meme is hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books . What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and...