Wednesday, May 13, 2015

#WaitingOnWednesday (9)



Title: Samhain: Rituals, Recipes & Lore for Halloween 

Series: Llewellyn's Sabbat Essentials 

Number in Series: Series: Book 6

Expected Release Date:September 8, 2015

Genre: Pagan/Spiritual/New Age








This is a wonderful series, I've gotten a few and plan to get them all. It's so wonderful to have all the history of these magical days right at our fingertips, those before us didn't have this luxury. I'm so thankful we are at least advancing enough that we don't have to hide ourselves in fear of being burned at the stake. Yes, we still have to keep it secret because some people don't understand. My family for one, I grew up in a very strict SDA religion and now that I've found my true path and am happy with it, they tell me never to talk about it or be myself in front of them and yet they still preach at me with their own beliefs at me. That is something I love about Pagans (at least the ones I've met), they are so much more accepting of people. I finally feel like I belong to something beautiful and pen intended, magical. If you're interested in this path or know someone who is, I totally recommend this series. 



Description


Llewellyn's Sabbat Essentials series explores the old and new ways of celebrating the seasonal rites that are the cornerstones in the witch's year.

A well-rounded introduction to Samhain, this attractive book features rituals, recipes, lore, and correspondences. It includes hands-on information for modern celebrations, spells and divination, recipes and crafts, invocations and prayers, and more!

Samhain—also known as Halloween—is the final spoke in the wheel of the year. At this time, the harvest has finished and the veil between the worlds is at its thinnest. This guide shows you how to practice the serious work of divination and honoring the dead along with the more light-hearted activities of Halloween.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.