Sunday, May 24, 2015

Bookish Identity Tag


1. What dystopian/fantasy world would you like to live in?
If I could only pick one... it would have to be, more supernatural fantasy I guess but I'd go for the world of Vampire Knight (manga).

2. Who would your partner be?
I'm thinking this question means romantic partner and in that case... God, this is a tough one, I'll put the top three, I can't choose just one /hides/
1) Roth (The Dark Elements)
2) Jack Force (Blue Bloods)
3) Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil)

3. Who would your godly parent be? (Percy Jackson Series)
Never read those books and don't ever plan to, #sorrynotsorry

4. Would you rather be a Downworlder or a Nephilim? (Mortal Instruments series)
Downworlder, it's been a dream of mine for over ten years to be a vampire.

5. Which house would you be in? (Harry Potter)
Slytherin

6. Which faction would you be in? (Divergent)
Dauntless

7. What would your daemon be? (Northern Lights series)
I've heard of the books, but I don't know what this daemon thing is about... sorry

8. Who do you tag?
Everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!