Friday, May 29, 2015

Book Lovers' Tag

1) Do you have a specific place for reading?

I usually read in the bath, it's very relaxing and I get the most peace. With a little one running around it's hard to get a moment alone. My ideal place would be by a wood burning fireplace, the crackling and the smell is so peaceful and inviting.


2) Bookmarks or a Random Piece of Paper?

I have a lot of bookmarks, I love them. The more the merrier! Yet, somehow I always end up using an old receipt or an old note lol


3) Can you just stop anywhere or do you need to finish a chapter?

I can stop whenever but I usually like to stop at a chapter or a break in the book.

4) Do you eat or drink while reading?

 Yes, I drink while reading, it's easy for me to do. I've never spilled anything on a book either! Eating though... it depends on the food I want, something messy will have to wait. I don't want to ruin my book.

5) Music or TV while reading?

I can't watch TV and read, unless I read on commercials. I love reading while listening to music though, it's cool to try and find songs that match the scene I'm reading. I also love to find each book a theme song if I can.

6) One book at a time or several?

As many as I feel like I guess, sometimes that's one and sometimes that is a bunch.

7) Do you prefer to read at home or elsewhere?

Home, simple as that.

8) Read out loud or silently?

To myself, my partner doesn't want to hear at all.

9) Do you read ahead or skip the pages?

Nope, I don't want to spoil anything for myself, otherwise I may not want to finish the novel.

10) Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?

Like new, if I bend a spine by accident, I will sell it to Half Price Books and go out and buy another one. I have terrible OCD that way lol

11) Do you write in your books?

NEVER!!!! Again, I like to keep all my books looking as new as possible.

If you want to do this tag, just consider yourself tagged by me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment