Friday, May 15, 2015

Book Courtship Tag

I saw this on a couple of blogs and decided why not? I love talking about books :) So here we go!

Phase 1 - Initial Attraction - A book you bought because of the cover
hmm... probably the book Splintered because the guy on the second book in the series Unhinged is totally hot and I just wanted that in my collection. The guy on the cover had a gothic/emo kind of feel and I find alternative guys very sexy <3 p="">
Phase 2 - First Impressions - A book that you bought because of the summary
This is kind of a tough one, that's how I buy most books is by reading the summary. How else am I going to know if it even sounds interesting? But I'd have to go with Wicked Lovely. It just spoke to me. Plus, I really enjoy a good fairy book with alternative guys but I've already said that haha.

Phase 3 - Sweet Talk - A book with great writing
This one is hard and I may get backlash for it but I really love the way Stephanie Meyer writes. So the Twilight Saga and probably The Lux Series by Jennifer L Armentrout.

Phase 4 - First Date - A book of a series that made you want to pick up the rest of the series
Most everything I read is a series, I'm not really a huge fan of single novels. I also always start with the very first book so I don't miss anything. So I'll name three first books in a series that made me have to read more.
1) Half-Blood (Covenant #1)
2) Blue Bloods
3) Vampire Knight (Manga)

Phase 5 - Late Night phone calls - A book that kept you up all night
I hate to say this but only two books have ever kept me up all night (I had school and now years laster I have a baby and you need rest with a a baby!) and one wasn't even good...
1) The Host awful.... I was hoping it would get better, never did.
2) The Young Elites

Phase 6 - Always on my mind - A book that you cannot stop thinking about.
Anything young adult by Jennifer L Armentrout.

Phase 7 - Getting Physical - a book that you love the way it feels
I got the special editions of The Hunger Games in 2014 for my birthday and they are just pure perfection.

Phase 8 - Meeting the parents - a book that you recommend to your family and friends
The Selection Series, they are clean and yet still very entertaining.

Phase 9 - Thinking about the future - a book that you will re-read many times in the future
Again, anything by Jennifer L Armentrout.

Phase 10 - Share the Love - Who do you tag?
Anyone who wants to do this tag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment