Wednesday, February 25, 2015

#WaitingOnWednesday (7)

I do a lot of Jennifer L Armentrout books but that's because she is one of my favorite authors. I have favorite book series but usually I don't like two book series by the same author because it feels like they just rehashed their charcters with different names. With Jennifer's writing I always feel each person is their own.

Torn (Goodreads)

Author: Jennifer L Armentrout

Release Date: 2015



There isn't much known about this book yet, but it's going to be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...