Monday, December 01, 2014

Song of the Week


Blank Space - Taylor Swift



This song is amazing! I have liked a few of Taylor Swift's songs in the past but I wouldn't say I am a huge fan of her music. This song just blew me away. There isn't a single thing about this song I don't like. The beat is awesome, her voice is amazing. I've always liked her voice though, it's very nice. The lyrics are epic! I'm sure everyone has already heard this song but if you haven't click the link below and give it a listen. You'll be glad you did.



I've been playing it on repeat for the last couple of days. I need to check out her album named 1989 and see if any of her other songs are as good as this one. I wasn't a fan of her Shake It Off at all. That song was boring and honestly reminded me a wee bit of another song titled Shake It Off.  What is your favorite song right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment