Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving



I hope you enjoy this day no matter where it finds you. If you are going to spend it with your family or out shopping for Black Friday. Hope it's a day to remember, in the best way possible. 

This is going to be my first year not seeing any of my family. I'm not really excited for it like I usually am. Hopefully it will be better than last year though... Last year my boyfriend had to go to the hospital and I only saw my family for an hour before we had to leave to see his family for the rest of the day and we ended up spending the night at his mother's house.

They say life is what you make it, so I'm going to try to make today wonderful. I'm going to make pumpkin pie! I do it every year. I'm actually a pretty good cook. 

Just think, after today there is Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!