Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday

Black Friday is here! What are you going to do today? Will you be shopping or staying home and enjoying time with the family? Seeing a movie? Mockingjay Part 1 was awesome sauce. Just saying.

I'll be in Barnes & Noble. Hoping to catch some of the books I need at a good price. I'm also hoping the copy of Death Note I hid in a Hello Kitty backpack in Wal-Mart is still there tomorrow. Have you ever hidden anything for Black Friday?

The books I'm looking to find are White Hot KissObsidianOnyx, & Black Bird Volume 2. If I happen to find any other little gems I'll snag them.

Whatever you're doing today, I hope you're having fun and enjoying the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!